• We carried out a Risk Assessment when we re-opened and we will be constantly reviewing and monitoring the situation and taking note of Government announcements.
• We would like to reassure you that when open, we are operating in accordance with Government guidance and legislation. We are 'good to Go'.
• Please use the hand sanitisers provided. These are in the porch (when you enter) and in the rooms, shop and on each picnic benches
• Breakfast can be served in the dining room or in your room if you prefer and we will ask you for a time to allow for distancing.
• As per Government Guidelines, if you have been suffering from symptoms of Covid-19 within 2 weeks of your stay here, or develop symptoms during your stay, we must ask you to leave our shared accommodation and return home to isolate. This also applies if you receive a Track & Trace call.
• We do ask that you wear face coverings in the B&B when not dining and in the shop.
• Please do not worry about losing your booking or voucher. If we have to close, or you are unable to travel due to Covid, we can transfer your booking to 2022 if necessary.